This program provides simple Japanese and useful life information.
We conduct all lessons in both Japanese and English.
- How do you ask the direction when you get lost
- How do you buy a train ticket?
- How do you use Japanese ingredients and seasonings for every cooking?
- There are a many types of detergents in supermaket! What’s the difference?
- How do you order in a restaurant?A Japanese house wife with a 25-yearexperiences will answer to all of your questions
regarding to everyday life in Japan.Not only in the classroom, but we also take
you to stations, supermarkets and restaurants
for active learnings.
Our goal is that you and your family start the best life in Japan!
We recommend this class to those who have just arrived or been staying for less than a year in Japan.
Japanese Life Q & A
We will respond to everything you want to know!
|【Basic Japanese A I U E O】||How to read Japanese, Self-introduction, How to greet, How to read numbers,|
|【Shopping Part１】||The name of groceries, Recipes, How to read numbers, Useful conversational phrases|
|【Shopping Part２】||An excursion to supermarket, How to distinguish certain kinds of tofus, rice,
misos, seasonings and certain types of liquors, How to read the label of detergents.
|【Station, Train, Taxi】||An excursion to station, How to use a vending machine, How to apply for Suica,
How to ask the destinations
|【Bank · Post office】||How to send posts to domestic area ( or overseas) , How to fill-in form, redispatch request|
|【Cafe, Restaurant】||How to read menus, How to order, How to make a payment, Japanese manners|