Our Services

画像 画像

Our Mission

Our mission is to be an intermediary that support the benefits for the tenant and the house owner.
We will do our best to build up a good relationship during the contract period.


We create a light and sensible move-in with furniture and home appliances.


Helping you to find a property that meets your requirements. We can help you save on initial costs.

Smart Location assists families to smoothly and comfortably restart their lives when returning to Japan from abroad.
Your new home is waiting for you.Selecting a home in Japan while abroad

Sell us your usable furniture and appliances! We provide simple and affordable moving services.


As a real estate expert, we will assist you in purchasing real estate in Japan.


We support various applications for residence certificate, permanent residence and naturalization for foreigners.
Our main application services as follows,

  • Foreigners employment / Working visa
  • International marriage / Spouse visa
  • Company management visa
  • Permanent residence, Naturalization, Family stay

For more inquiry, please feel free to get in touch with us!


Frequest Questions

What is Shikikin (Security deposit)?

A security deposit for rental properties in Japan refers to a deposit for the cost of restoration of the property to its original state, after a borrower moves out. In most cases, the security deposit will be equal to one month’s rent. In most cases, the security deposit will be equal to one month’s rent.

More details are on our Blog

What is Reikin (Key Money)?

The key money required for the rental contract is more a reflection of established tradition than an expression of gratitude to the owner. In many cases, the price of the average key money is one month’s rent fee. But unlike with security deposit, key money is not refunded.

More details are on our Blog

How much is the agency charge?

Our brokerage fee for both residences and offices is set as low as possible. If you would like to save the initial costs as possible, we can propose a number of properties, such as 1 month rent for free of charge, no security deposit, no key money etc., so please feel free to provide us with your criteria.

What should I do if I want to move out before the contract end?

Basically, the normal lease is a two-year contract, but if you want to move out before that, please contact the management company one to two months in advance. You just pay the rent fee for the same period, you can terminate the contract. (There may be a penalty if the ternmination occurs within one year)

I can't read Japanese, how can I understand the contents of the contract?

If you can't read or write Japanese, don't worry, our experienced staff give you a explanation of all the documents and help you fill out the application form too.

How do I pay for initial payment and house rent fees?

As the house rent is paid by a bank transfer service in Japan, it is recommendable to open a bank account before concluding the lease contract. Please feel free to contact us for assistance in opening accounts and creating personal seal in Japan.

I am not good at Japanese yet. Where should I contact if trouble occurs?

We are associated with a 24-hour, 365-day translatiom service. There is also an emergency call service in case you need help. (Monthly 1080 yen)


If you have any sudden relocation in Japan, please contact us!
We will find you the best selection of apartments and houses in Japan.

047-303-3500 Business Hours 10:00 - 18:00
Request Form