Managing personal information
■ We keep track of all personal information as required by local laws. We will explain how we handle your personal information, as stipulated by Provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. As required by law, all Japanese businesses are required to handle their client or customer’s personal information with utmost care. Therefore, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent.
1 Purpose of using your personal information
- Property information is only disclosed to interested parties.
- We only disclose property information to advertise on the Internet, ads, etc.
- Property information may be registered on third-party websites such as Real Estate Information Network System (*REINS ) for advertisement purposes. *REINS is a search engine designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism under the Real Estate Brokerage Act. In addition, after a contract is finalized, the contract information may be provided to REINS. (Contract information includes property summary, contract date, contract price, etc. of the applicable property. However, it will not mention your name.) We use REINS to provide property information and contract information, in digital or paper form to real estate brokers and public organizations that are members of REINS. In the course of procedures determined by the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- Real estate sales contracts are used to when searching for other parties and to establish contracts during sales, leasing, mediation, and management, and to provide services based on the contract.
- We will only disclose your personal information to the apartment management board when necessary.
- The information mentioned in terms 1-5 above may also be used to provide goods and/or services that may be useful to you.
- We will store and keep records relating to all real estate contracts and rental fees according to Article 49 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- Any information provided with be used in price assessment for real estate sales and leasing. Contract details used for the price assessment may be provided to the real estate broker under “basis of opinion” as stipulated in Article 34-2, paragraph 2 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- We will submit information to third parties mentioned below.
2 How we handle your personal information
- We reserve the right to store and keep track of information provided by individual applicants, landlords, applicants and buyers of property sold, real estate owners or managers in connection to any of our services, including application forms, contracts, or any kind of such documentation.
- Personal information will be used for the purpose of meeting contract requirments with customers, contract management for rental transactions, contract management and follow-up of after-sales services associated with sales transactions.
- We will use the customer’s personal information in order to introduce services provided by our company in other real estate properties, send direct mail ads for introducing related products and services etc. of our affiliated companies that may be useful to our customers. We will use information including your address, name, phone number, and email address. The use of information can be canceled at the request of the customer.
3 Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information held by our company, including address, phone numbers, birth dates, real estate property information, and contract information will be provided to third parties listed in the following 1 to 11 in writing, or by means of mail, telephone, Internet, e-mail, advertising agencies etc., for the purpose of fulfilling contract requirements with the customer, contract management in the case of rental transactions, and after-sales management and services arising from sales transactions, depending on the content of the business. The submission of such information can be canceled at the request of the customer.
- We will disclose information that is only provided by clients to prospective customers.
- Other real estate agents interested in your services.
- Internet advertisements and other advertising agencies and organizations.
- Specified advertising agencies such as REINS (If a rental contract is finalized through a certified agent, the real estate broker is required by the Real Estate Brokerage Act. to register and provide the tenant’s personal information to REINS)
- Judicial scrivener, land and building surveyors, and real estate appraisers involved in registration and evaluation.
- Financial institutions related to loans, etc.
- Companies managing real estate.
- Address, payment details, and management team director’s personal information specified on the service agreement in cases where we manage real estate owned by third parties.
- Credit Information Agency for inquiries concerning applicants ( when necessary ).
- Submission of personal information in case tenant fails to fulfill his/her duties.
- Information relating to our partners that we consider beneficial to our customers.
4 Protection measures of personal information
- We regularly educate our employees on how to handle and manage personal information.
- We carry out necessary safety management measures for our database etc.
5 Outsourcing personal information with third parties
When we outsource the entire or partial handling of personal data to third-parties, we require them to conclude a contract stipulating management and supervision.
6 Sharing personal information
When sharing personal information, we will take necessary measures as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and ask for your approval.
7 Requests for disclosure, correction of personal information etc., and complaints regarding handling of personal information.
If you have any inquires or consultations regarding the handling of personal information from customers, contact us below.
TEL : 047-303-3500 FAX：047-303-3503