About the handling of personal information
■ Basic stance on personal information handling
We will comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information protection, and will explain the handling and protection of personal information, based on the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as follows.
1 Purpose of using your personal information
- Property information is used to find the other party of the transaction.
- Property information is used to advertise on the Internet, flyers, etc.
- Property information may be registered in the physical property search system Real Estate Information Network System (*REINS ) for the purpose of finding the other party of the transaction.*REINS is the information system designated by the Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism under the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
In addition, after the contract, the contract information may be provided to the REINS.
(Contract information includes the property summary, contract date, contract price, etc. of the contracted property. It does not include your name.)
We use REINS to provide property information and contract information, for example in digital or paper form, to real estate brokers and public organizations who are members of REINS.in the course of procedures determined by the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- Real estate sales contracts are used to search for the other party of the rental contract and to establish contracts such as sales, leasing, mediation, and management, and to provide services based on the contract.
- When management is provided, we use management consignment contracts concluded by, for example, the management associations of apartment buildings, in our operations.
- The information sources mentioned in items 1-5 above may be used by us or by our partner operations for the purpose of providing information, goods, after-sales service and management services that we believe may be useful to you.
- We will maintain accounts and rental fees according to Article 49 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
Store land as book and rental fee based on Article 49 of residential land building transaction business law.
- The information sources are used in price assessment for real estate sales and leasing.The contract information used for the price assessment may be provided to the client of the intermediation as the “basis of opinion” defined in Article 34-2, paragraph 2 of the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
- The information sources are provided to third parties listed in 3 below.
2 Personal information held by our company and purpose of use
- We keep information provided by lease applicants and tenants of leased property, applicants and buyers of for-sale property, and real estate owners commissioned by management or intermediary, etc. in connection with a real estate transaction involving us. We also keep personal information received from the application form, personal information included in the contract, etc., and other personal information obtained by appropriate means.
- Personal information is used for fulfillment of contracts with customers, contract management in the case of rental transactions, management of after-sales services in the case of sales transactions, and implementation of after-sales service.
- We will use the customer’s personal information in order to introduce services provided by our company in other real estate properties, and to send out direct mails to introduce products and services etc. of our affiliated companies that may be useful to our customers. We will use information including your address, name, phone number, and email address. The use of this information for this purpose can be canceled at the request of the customer.
3 Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information held by our company, including addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, real estate property information, and contract information will be provided to third parties listed in the following 1 to 11 in writing, or by means of mail, telephone, internet, e-mail, advertising media etc., for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with the customer, contract management in the case of rental transactions, and after-sales management and after-sales services in the case of sales transactions, depending on the content of the business, This use of information can be stopped at the request of the customer.
- Counterparts to contracts commissioned by the customer, or persons considering becoming such counterparts.
- Other real estate brokers
- Internet advertising and other advertising agencies and organizations.
- REINS (If a dedicated exclusive broker contract or a dedicated broker contract is concluded, the real estate broker is required by the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
to register and provide closing information to REINS)
- Judicial scrivener, land and building surveyors, and real estate appraisers involved in registration and evaluation.
- Financial institutions related to loans, etc.
- Management companies in the case where the real estate needs to be managed.
- If management works occurs in our company, the business consignee specified in the important matters description of the management consignment contract and the transfer destination financial institution at the time of management fee deduction, the management team director.
- Credit Information Agency (if necessary) for credit inquiries concerning applicants.
- A delinquent rent collector if the tenant fails to pay the rent.
- Our partner organizations that we consider likely to be useful to our customers.
4 Measures for the protection of personal information
- We regularly educate our employees on the protection of personal information and rigorously manage your personal information.
- We carry out necessary safety management measures for our database etc.
5 Outsourcing of personal information processing
When we outsource the whole or part of the handling of personal data held by our company, we will conclude the necessary contract and carry out appropriate management and supervision.
6 Shared use of personal information
When jointly using your personal information, we will take necessary measures as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information
7 Requests for disclosure, correction of personal information etc., and complaints about handling of personal information.
The contact details for all inquiries and consultations regarding the handling of personal information from customers is as follows:
Personal information complaints and consultation reception desk.
Smart Relocate Inc.
TEL : 047-303-3500